What I know for sure: I'm A Mom!!
If the creation of a 'mommy blog' wasn't enough to solidify my position as a real mom; there are a couple of other things that helped me to realize it:
- I am constantly taking pictures of every 'cute' thing my daughter does
|Reading on the potty. She must get this from her dad...LOL|
- There are always crumbs in my bed and they are not from me
- I have the stretch marks to prove it.
- McDonalds is now a must have in my house for dinner
- I have been to every local festival within a 40 mile radius
- I've tried breast milk (don't judge me...)
- I know every Disney sing-a-long created (My favorite is Toy Story "you have a friend in me") Take a listen...
- I can't take a shower or use the bathroom without being stared at
- I have a stack of beautiful 'art' created by my daughter at daycare
- I have to spell out things now when talking to my hubby
- I'm turning into my mom...