PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Home Alone!



My hubby and baby girl are gone to Atlanta for the weekend. I could not go because of course I have to work most weekends. At first I wasn't too excited about having baby girl away from me for the whole weekend; especially since I actually get to work the morning shift. Then I thought about it and realized that I haven't had the house to myself for more than a few hours since 2007.

My mind instantly started thinking about all the things I could do with no baby and no hubby. I could have a glass of wine(Moscato), crank up the stereo and sing and dance around the house in my undies. I miss the days when I could do that. I could go out with the girls and have a couple of drinks and reminisce on the things we used to do in our heydays . I finally made up in my mind that I was going to get cute, do my hair and go out with the girls when I got off work.

On my way home a few realities hit me:


  1. I just got done working 11 hours, driving an hour home and I smell like ribeyes, trout, and fried shrimp ( i was working in the kitchen today). BTW...that combination is not the best smell.
  2. All of my two friends are married and have babies at the house. 
  3. I'm old and like to be in the bed by 11PM
  4. Oh, did I mention I don't have the money to blow on going out?
So fast forward...

It's 8:30PM and I am sitting on the couch in my pick velour sweatpants watching Baby Mama on cable and blogging. I am waiting my baby girl to call me before she goes to bed and I will probably go to sleep shortly after that.

Yes, I know....pretty lame huh?
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs