PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WOW!




WOW!!!

That was all that I could say when I logged onto my account today. I officially have 101 follower. I honestly cannot believe it.

I am so thankfully for all of my followers. When I first started blogging I thought the only people that would follow my blog would be my family members and the few RL friends that I have. I almost shut down my blog once and then realized that I really like what I'm doing and decided to continue.  I have 'meet' so many great people through blogging and have gotten some much needed advice. You guys are the best!!

I said that when I got to 100 followers that I would do my very first giveaway. I want to do a giveaway to thank all of you for taking time out of your world to come and visit mine.

I will be posting my giveaway post shortly so stay tuned....

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs