PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

From one parent 2 another:

To all my moms and dads out there; I have a question. What in the heck do you do with all the papers that your kids bring home from school EVERY week?

I love my daughter's preschool / daycare. She just began their 3 Pre-K program and they do a lot of great things. Every Friday baby girl comes home with a bag full of papers and different things that they did during the week. I love to go through them with her and talk about what she did but I honestly don't know what to do with all the stuff.

This is what she brought home last Friday:



These are the pictures we have 'stored' on top of the microwave:


We also have a scrapbook full of things already. At the rate that we are going I am going to have to get a storage room for all this stuff by the time she actually starts kindergarten. Some of the stuff is really cute and some of it is......well you know. I just have a real hard time discarding any of it.

What do you do with all your kid's artwork and crafts?
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs