PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm really a Mom!

It has been quite some time since I've had a few free moments to blog. Hopefully with me getting a new boss next week; it will take some of the pressure off. I decided to join in on Mama Kat's Writing Prompt this week:


What I know for sure: I'm A Mom!!

If the creation of a 'mommy blog' wasn't enough to solidify my position as a real mom; there are a couple of other things that helped me to realize it:


  • I am constantly taking pictures of every 'cute' thing my daughter does
Reading on the potty. She must get this from her dad...LOL
  • There are always crumbs in my bed and they are not from me
  • I have the stretch marks to prove it.
  • McDonalds is now a must have in my house for dinner
  • I have been to every local festival within a 40 mile radius

  • I've tried breast milk (don't judge me...)
  • I know every Disney sing-a-long created (My favorite is Toy Story "you have a friend in me") Take a listen...
  • I can't take a shower or use the bathroom without being stared at
  • I have a stack of beautiful 'art' created by my daughter at daycare
  • I have to spell out things now when talking to my hubby
  • I'm turning into my mom...
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs