PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

PSA: Stop being so dang nasty!!

I've been working in the restaurant for about five or six years and I have seen some crazy stuff. I know you think I'm talking about the staff but I'm talking about customers. I have come to the conclusion that people are just nasty for no particular reason. If you are one of the people that I'm about to talk about...GOOD! Because you need to be called out for your nastiness.

*Disclaimer: If you have a very weak stomach; you may want to stop reading now*

1.  If you are the two people that came into my restaurant with your grandkid and let him throw up at the table while you continued to eat...you deserve to be slapped. That is not only ridiculous; it is nasty. How could you continue to eat with vomit on the table? Then you get upset when your server won't clean it  up for you.

2. To the lady that come in threw up on her plate and told the manager that she wanted another meal...Shame on you. Oh, and please stop writing bad checks and get a purse. Nobody wants your nasty boob money.

3.  Please to all the parents out there...STOP changing your baby's diapers at the table and leaving the diaper for someone else to clean up. This is why there are baby changer in the bathroom. Please use them next time. Please and Thank You!

4.Hey you!...yes you. Yeah, I just saw you drop that on the floor and eat it. A word of advise....you might not want to do that. Do you know how many people walk on that ground on a daily basis?

And last but not least...the Pièce de résistance:


5. Let's talk restroom etiquette:


 This is more for the 'ladies'(if you can call them that).  If you know you have the bubble guts please excuse yourself from the table in time to make it to the toilet. DO NOT...I repeat...DO NOT take a crap on the floor and toilet. That is just *enter expletive* nasty!!! Oh, and then there is the lady that not only didn't make it to the toilet in time she left her panties at the scene of the crime.


Also please dispose of your sanitary items is an appropriate manner. This does not mean on the floor or the sink counter. Do you do that at home? I hope not!


What the heck is wrong with these people?!?


I apologize but I just had to get this off of my chest...
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs