PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

It's a set up

I officially think that everyone is trying to set me up for failure. As most of you know; I have set a goal for myself to be able to fit into my size 4 jeans by my birthday. I only have 15 more days and I don't know if I am going to make it.

I have been doing pretty good. I've been doing my Jillian Micheal's workouts almost daily. Even waking up at 4AM to make sure I get my workout in. That is determination if I've ever seen it. My problem however is not with working out. It is with FOOD. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I love to eat; especially sweets.

Working in a restaurant is not helping with my diet. How in the heck am I suppose to resist food when I have an smorgasbord of food readily available for me everyday that I work for FREE. I'm thinking about wiring my mouth shut for the next 14 days... To make matters at work worse. My boss decides to bring a HUGE container of frosted sugar cookies in the other morning. I'm proud of myself I only at 8...don't judge me.

My favorite candy is Reeses and everyone and their momma knows this. So of course my Father-in-law who I love so much bought me this for Christmas....WTH man?!?
Yes, this is a 40oz bag of Reeses


I am currently trying to do the Special K two-week challenge and it is definitely a challenge for me. As we speak I am day dreaming about cheesecake, sugar cookies, a medium-rare 18oz ribeyes with a loaded sweet potato. Yes, I know...I'm a  fat girl.

Wish me luck guys or better yet say a prayer for me...time is slowly running out.
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs