PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Legacy Run for Life: Walk, Run or Trot?



My church is hosting their inaugural Legacy Run for Life 5k on March 26, 2011. The money raised from this event to go toward the Alpha Center  a ministry of Sherwood to reach out to women of all ages and from all walks of life, who may be pregnant and are possibly facing difficult decisions. Over the last 10 years it had grown and expanded to help so many women.


I have decided that I am definitely going to participate in this run. I can't decide if I want to try to do my first 5K or should I do the toddler trot so that baby girl can do it with me.  With the toddler trot everyone that finishes gets a shirt and a medal. I wish I could do both but the times of the events overlap.


*sigh* I really don't know what I want to do. I've always wanted to run a 5K. I don't know if I'm really ready for one yet but who knows. I have until March 18th to make a decision


Should I run or walk?
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs