PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fun Times!!

I am really enjoying my vacation from work. It has given me a chance to spend more time with Kyla and reconnect with the hubby.

Tuesday, I decided to take Kyla to the Flint Riverquarium for a little field trip. This was our first time going there and we had a blast. It was well worth the price ($9 for adults and free for kids under 3-years old). We went with one of my friends that has a little girl and boy.We were there for 3 1/2 hours. They really enjoyed themselves and so did I.So if your in the Albany area and looking for a fun and educational place to go I would recommend the Flint Riverquarium.  Here are some shots of our trip.
This was before the fun began


I think this fish display was my favorite. I was just amazed at the size. Why can't I ever catch a bass that big when I go fishing? One of these would look great mounted on the wall.
The discovery cave was really fun for both of us. I couldn't tell you how may times we went through here. I thought I was going to get stuck the first time...glad I've been working out.
The Aviary was cool too. I would have gotten more pictures but my camera battery went dead (things that only happen to me). There is also two great playgrounds. One for preschooler and one for bigger kids. It was a great day and by the end we were both completely worn out. *Mission Accomplished*


Bonus:

Try explaining to your two year daughter what these two turtles were doing. I told her they were playing leap frog and got stuck :)

1 comments:

Lady L

I have to say I really got a kick out of the turtles! Good explanation, too, mama!

Post a Comment

I love to ready comments. Let your voice be heard.

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs