PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Look-"Peacock"

This is a look I tried that one of my sorority sisters suggested :



I made this look using five colors:
on the inner lid I used a matte ivory
next to the ivory I used a matte lime
Then a matte green
and on the outer corner and lid a turquoise.
I lined my bottom lid with a bright purple pencil eyeliner
Please disregard my scraggly eyebrows...they are a work in progress :)


Most of these look I would never really wear out, but I just enjoy experimenting and trying new things.  One of my creative outlets. I did wear this one out of the house and got several compliment on it. The best compliment came from Kyla "mommy's eyes pretty".

1 comments:

Kara Marie

LOVE the makeup!!! I wish I could do that :)
Found you on Follow Friday on BlogFrog - so fun!!

Post a Comment

I love to ready comments. Let your voice be heard.

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs