PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

My First Time!!

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly fit anything else into my already hectic schedule. I have decided to enter into the world of blogging.

Hey Everyone,

Let me introduce my self. My name is Chanel and I am the mother of a very active 2-year old girl named Kyla. I am married to wonderful man who loves his family dearly.

I had the wonderful privilege of staying at home with my "chunky munk" for the first six months of her life. Then reality kicked back in and I went back to work as a server. A month later I was promoted to restaurant manager at a restaurant 45 minutes away. This is when the craziness began. Working 50+ hours a week, going to graduate school, tending to my family and home. I has almost been two years and everyday is an adventure.

This brings me to the reason that I started this blog. I don't have many friends with children. I needed an outlet to vent and share my experience with other and hope to also learn from other mothers. I also want to create something that my daughter can one day look back at and laugh at her crazy mother.

1 comments:

Lady L

I honestly don't know how you do it all! I look forward to reading more.

Post a Comment

I love to ready comments. Let your voice be heard.

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs