PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome to my world

Hey everyone!

I felt is would be appropriate to introduce you to the main characters in the movie that is my life.

First I would like you to meet the little girl that has changed my life and the meaning of love. Kyla is a ball of energy. She amazes me everyday with the new things she learns. We are in the process of potty training and it is going very well. We got #2 down but still hit or miss with #1.


Next there is my hubby Anthony. He would do anything for his family. I feel so sorry for him...living in a house full of girls has got to be rough. He is outnumbered 3 to 1. The girls pretty much run the house but he loves his girls...and we love him!
(Yes, I am very aware that my daughter look exactly like Anthony and nothing like me )

Then there is Missy our Jack Russell Terrier. Just like my daughter she is pumped full of energy. Missy is also Kyla's scapegoat...there are many times when I hear "Missy did dat mommy".

That is my family. I don't know if it will get any bigger (Kyla has me thinking twice j/k). Right now I couldn't imagine adding another one to the bunch....but you never know.

1 comments:

Lady L

Poor Missy... and how smart is it that Kyla already knows to put the blame on her!! Love it!

Post a Comment

I love to ready comments. Let your voice be heard.

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs