PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Age of Aquarius...Coming to an End

I am an Aquarius and I have to admit that I think that we are one of the best signs out there...yes, I'm a little bit biased.  By nature I have a free spirit and am a very spontaneous person. All this has changed since becoming a mother. Gone are the days where you can just pick up and go. Now you have to find a babysitter, pack the diaper bag, make sure you have all her essential toys, and please don't forget the blankie.

Lately, I have been struggling to get everything done in the short amount of time that I have both at home and at work. Over the last month or so; I have fallen behind in everything. The housework, homework, studying, exercising have all suffered due to my lack of time management.

I have decided that with my next few day that I am going to try to organize my house and my life.I got a little motivation from Wanna Be Balanced Mom. I admire her for her ability to plan and organize (a skill I did not inherit). I am going to attempt to put myself on a schedule; so that I have an allotted to amount of time to get things done. I am even going to attempt to schedule our meals for the week.  I know many people who do this and it works really well for them and helps them to save money as well. The only thing that I am worried about is when something unexpected happens and throws my schedule off. I know me and I know that things like that will make me very frustrated.

We will see how things go. This goes against my very nature but I know that I  need to make a change in order to get things done. Hopefully this will also help to eliminate some of the stress that I've had lately.

Does anyone have any tips or helpful  ways to help get organized and on a schedule?
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs