PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Get it together

OK, so my three days off from work are almost over. Have I got myself organized? I can definitely say that I am making some progress. I am finding that I really need to put my self on a schedule. It is really helpful to be able to look and know what you have to get done day to day.

Yesterday, I tackled cleaning the house and doing laundry. I was really proud of myself. I cleaned every room in the house except for the hubby's bathroom ( I try not to ever go in there). I washed AND folded all the clothes and in the process discovered that distilled vinegar is an awesome thing (more about that later).

As far as scheduling and planning; I am currently using the planning sheets from Wanna Be Balanced Mom. I am going to make my own that are tailored to me and my family but for now  these will work.



Excuse my horrible penmanship; this is why I type everything. It is still a work in progress but I have assigned different rooms to be cleaned on certain days. Laundry to be done on Wednesday and Saturday. I also planned out all of our meals through Monday; which is grocery day. I still have a long way to go. Lets how long I can keep this up and stay on task.

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs