PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Meet Me on Monday!! 10-4-10

It is Monday again. Time to tell you know about the little idiosyncrasies that make me special. I love Meet me on Monday because there are time when I have to actually think hard about the answers. So it not only gives you a chance to know me but I get to know myself a little better as well. Enjoy!





1. What is the best dish you can make?
Any kind of dessert. I am a baker. I don't really like to cook, but I can make any kind of cake, pie or cobblers. My love of baking is probably not good for my sweet tooth but oh well.

2. How often do you change your sheets?
Honestly we only have two sheet sets for our bed that we switch out with the seasons. We wash them every two weeks though.

3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?
The longest road trip I've ever taken was driving from El Paso, TX back to Atlanta, GA. It took almost a whole day to to get through Texas (no state should be that big). The trip took 22 hours. Not only the length of time but driving through the desert isn't the move appealing scenery.

4. What is your favorite fruit?
My favorite fruit would have to be grapes because they make a great snack.

5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
I am not a big fan of eating dinner for breakfast. Breakfast is one of those meals that you can eat anytime of the day. Thank you IHOP and Waffle House.

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs