PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Five Question Friday



I decided to do another Blog Hop this week and I came across this one from My Little Life


1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?
I had several pen pals growing up. There used to be a internet service provider Prodigy that had a forum for teen looking for pen pals. I probably had 5 or 6. Most of them were from the United States. I did have one pen pal from Germany. I met her when I went over there and stayed with her family. We lost touch when she started college.

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
For one day and one day only; I would like to be a pilot. I would love to be able to fly myself anywhere in the world.

3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
One of the biggest fears that I had was swimming in big bodies of water. I could swim but the thought of swimming in a lake or ocean terrified me. My brother helped me get over that by pushing me into the lake while I was standing on the dock.

4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?

I sometimes think that combing my daughters hair is a complete waste of time. The second I finish she is rolling around messing it up. I'm lucky if there is still a ponytail holder still there when I pick her up from school.

5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
 The oldest thing that I have in my closet is a polo shirt that I have had since the 9th grade. People at work always ask me where I got it from. It still looks good... because I know how to wash clothes (unlike the hubby).


 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs