PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Craziness that is my life



I haven't even had time to think about posting this week. This has been the final week in my class from hell ( quantatitive reasoning for business) and we've had a group project due this week. Group projecst in online class is really hard to manage but somehow we got it done.

Here is a quick update of what's been going on this week:


  • I had to work 3 13-hours days come home and play with baby girl. When we finally went to bed I get a chance to work on some homework.
  • My left eye has started twitching again. This makes day 4...last time it went on for 2 weeks.
  • I think I'm developing restless leg syndrome. The last two night when I would lay down or sit down; my leg would go to twitching and tingling...WTH?!? This is what I need on night where I only have 6 hours to sleep.
  • I had one of my employees steal on of my new makeup palettes out of my purse. I only got to try it out once.
  • Baby girl dropped my phone and my screen stopped working. Great, just what I needed to finish off the week. I guess God felt sorry for me because the people at Verizon were able to fix it for me for free.
  • We have a new idiot at work that is really trying my patience.
  • And my day off I get to drive 45-minutes to go to a meeting at work.
God, I hope that next week will be a better week.

How was your week and your weekend?!?
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs