PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where did my swagger go?!?




I am beginning to feel like the title of my blog is a little misleading. Diva....... yeah right, where?

I have lost my swagger (yes, I'm still young and cool enough to say that) and haven't the slightest idea where I left it. Dammit, I want it back now!!

I remember the days of bi-weekly pedi/mani, trips to the hair salon at least twice a month, wearing heels, having a great body and overall just being down right sexy.

Those days have been replaced with chipped broken nails, jeans with holes (from my thighs rubbing together), daily ponytails, and the only shoes I wear are my Sperrys and work shoes. I just realized that the last time that I've been to a salon was for my sorority sister's wedding back in April and that was a disaster. I must make an appointment A.S.A.P.

As I embark on a milestone birthday in less than two months; I have decided that I WILL find my swag again. I want to enter into this new era of my life in true diva style. It's time to get back in shape, put on some heels, a cute outfit, and some makeup. They say that 30 is the new 20, but honestly my twenties were pretty lame and I'm looking forward to being 30.

Did I just say I was looking forward to being 30?

I sure did!!!

So, I am in the process of trying to get my swag back. I have been working out 4 to 5 days a week. Even waking up early to workout at 4AM. I am determined! I've stepped my makeup game up and the next thing is revamping my wardrobe....oh and doing something different with my hair.

Let the journey begin...
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs