PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

You Can't Handle the Truth!!!

This week I have decided to participate in Mama Kat's Writing Workshop again because I had so much fun with it last week (see Raspberry Beret). This weeks topic that I picked was confessions.



We all have our confessions and honestly some of those confessions need to stay locked up FOREVER!! You know the ones. I going to get some confessions off my chest and I hope that you don't look at me differently after reading this post.

Here we go:

  • I still sometimes wait until everyone goes to sleep and sneak and eat bags of candy (see Relapse)
  • I don't wear a lot of dresses and skirts because I hate shaving my legs. Thank goodness for winter..
  • In the State championship track meet in high school I accidentally knocked the other girl's hurdle to win first place. I know....that make me a horrible person.
  • There are days when baby girl is acting like a wild banshee that I'm glad to go to work to get a break.
  • I tell people I don't want any more kids but I really want three more. I loved being pregnant.
  • I've peed in the shower. Come on don't look at me like that...you know you've done it too.
  • I have more blond moments than actual blond do.
  • Hi, My name is Chanel and I am a shopaholic. You can put me in any store and I assure you I can find at least one thing to buy.
  • I still text while I drive sometimes...I hope there are no Georgia cops reading this.
  • I spend more time reading blogs than I do reading my chapters for school. Shame on me!!
I know that I'm probably going to lost about 10 followers after you guys read this...oh well, I'm just keeping it real. I hope you can handle the truth.

Mama's Losin' It


Do you have a confession that you want to get off your chest? I promise I won't tell...

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs