We all have our confessions and honestly some of those confessions need to stay locked up FOREVER!! You know the ones. I going to get some confessions off my chest and I hope that you don't look at me differently after reading this post.
Here we go:
- I still sometimes wait until everyone goes to sleep and sneak and eat bags of candy (see Relapse)
- I don't wear a lot of dresses and skirts because I hate shaving my legs. Thank goodness for winter..
- In the State championship track meet in high school I
accidentallyknocked the other girl's hurdle to win first place. I know....that make me a horrible person.
- There are days when baby girl is acting like a wild banshee that I'm glad to go to work to get a break.
- I tell people I don't want any more kids but I really want three more. I loved being pregnant.
- I've peed in the shower. Come on don't look at me like that...you know you've done it too.
- I have more blond moments than actual blond do.
- Hi, My name is Chanel and I am a shopaholic. You can put me in any store and I assure you I can find at least one thing to buy.
- I still text while I drive sometimes...I hope there are no Georgia cops reading this.
- I spend more time reading blogs than I do reading my chapters for school. Shame on me!!
I know that I'm probably going to lost about 10 followers after you guys read this...oh well, I'm just keeping it real. I hope you can handle the truth.
Do you have a confession that you want to get off your chest? I promise I won't tell...