PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

I've Relapsed Again


I have a confession to make. Other than my new make-up addiction; I have another addiction. I am completely addicted to sweets. I have always had a sweet tooth as far back as I remember. This is one of the reasons that I love baking.  My candy addiction got real bad for a while. My husband would complain because he would wake up with candy wrappers on his face(I would hide candy in my pillow case). This is when I realized that things were out of control. When you start hiding your addiction; you have a problem.


Well, I told myself that I was going to give of the candy and sweets habit and I actually was doing very well for a few months. Not only did I give up the sweet I started working out again, eating healthy and even drinking water. Things were going really good. I lost 5 pounds, my skins was crystal clear and I had so much energy. I was so proud of myself. Then I went on vacation....

Everything went downhill from the first day of my vacation. I thought I could have ONE bag of candy and it would be alright....WRONG!!! It was like a recovering drug addict taking one hit for old times sake. One bag let to three bags, a soda,cake, and Subway cookies (Yum!). I've gained back my five pounds +3 extra (inserts scream here). I have got to get things back in order. I'm running out of clothes that fit and I can't afford to buy new ones.

OK...in front of you, God and my dog; I vow to get back on track. I am finishing my last piece of cheesecake as we speak. I WILL drink at least 5 glasses of water a day. If any of you ever see me with candy, soda, or a cupcake...please slap it out of my hand. Thank You!
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs