PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet Me on Monday!! 9-27-10






Questions: 


1.  How many TV’s do you have in your home?
We only have two television in our home. One in the living room and one in our bedroom. I want to eventually get one for my daughter's room but right now it would be pointless. She rarely watched TV.

2.  What is on your bedside table (nightstand)?
I don't have a nightstand but on my bed post you can usually find a hair brush, my work keys, and some wrappers from whatever snack I had before going to bed.

3.  How many pair of shoes do you own?
If you ask my husband; he will tell you way too many. I actually only have about 40 pairs of shoes. A woman can never have too many shoes. There are probably four that I wear on a daily basis. When we buy a house I want my husband to build some shelves (see below) for my growing shoe collection.

4.  Can you change a flat tire?
I actually can change my own flat tire. My dad made that a requirement when I learned to drive. You had to be able to check all your fluid and change a tire. You know what I can do better than change my tire?....Call someone else to fix it for me.

5.  Do you prefer sweet treats or salty treats?
Definitely sweet treats but after I eat a lot of sweets I usually counter it with something salty like salt & vinegar chips.


 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs