PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Title Appreciation

It's hump day of the Back 2 Blogging Challenge  by SITS Day3!! I've been having a good time re-uploading some of my post and looking at other SITS member's post.  There is a chance for me  to win Thelma and Louise pictured below. How awesome is that?!?  Make sure you check out the sponsors of this great challenge Standards of Excellence, Westar Kitchen and Bath, and Florida Builder Appliances,

Day 3: Re-upload a post with a title that you are particularly proud of and explain why.
I don't have a lot of post to choose from and quite honestly I think that my titles are the best. That is one of the things that I would like to improve on. So, here is my pick for a pretty decent title:

I've Relapsed Again
I have a confession to make. Other than my new make-up addiction; I have another addiction. I am completely addicted to sweets. I have always had a sweet tooth as far back as I remember. This is one of the reasons that I love baking.  My candy addiction got real bad for a while. My husband would complain because he would wake up with candy wrappers on his face(I would hide candy in my pillow case). This is when I realized that things were out of control. When you start hiding your addiction; you have a problem.


Well, I told myself that I was going to give of the candy and sweets habit and I actually was doing very well for a few months. Not only did I give up the sweet I started working out again, eating healthy and even drinking water. Things were going really good. I lost 5 pounds, my skins was crystal clear and I had so much energy. I was so proud of myself. Then I went on vacation....

Everything went downhill from the first day of my vacation. I thought I could have ONE bag of candy and it would be alright....WRONG!!! It was like a recovering drug addict taking one hit for old times sake. One bag let to three bags, a soda,cake, and Subway cookies (Yum!). I've gained back my five pounds +3 extra (inserts scream here). I have got to get things back in order. I'm running out of clothes that fit and I can't afford to buy new ones.

OK...in front of you, God and my dog; I vow to get back on track. I am finishing my last piece of cheesecake as we speak. I WILL drink at least 5 glasses of water a day. If any of you ever see me with candy, soda, or a cupcake...please slap it out of my hand. Thank You!
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs