PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Meet Me on Monday!! 9-13-10






Questions: 

1. What is your favorite pasta dish?


If any of your have read my post My Fav Five you will already know the answer to this one. If you haven't here you go. I am a spaghetti fanatic. This is how my husband won me over *hint hint* (maybe I will get some tonight).





2. What is the last thing you do before going to bed?


The last thing I do before going to bed is usually finish up my online homework.


3. How many nights a week do you go out to eat?


Well since I manage at a restaurant...I eat out every day that I work. That's one of the perks of the job.

4. Are you an avid book reader?


I love to read books. My mom and I have the same favorite author John Grisham. My mom got me started on my reading addiction. I wish I had more time to read.





5. Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?


I'm going to have to go with bionic hearing. I'm a little bit nosy and with bionic hearing; I would be able to get all the juicy gossip.
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs