PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Let's Try this again

This is Day 2 of the Back 2 Blogging Challenge  by SITS!!
There is a chance for me  to win Thelma and Louise pictured below. How awesome is that?!?  Make sure you check out the sponsors of this great challenge Standards of Excellence, Westar Kitchen and Bath, and Florida Builder Appliances,

Day 2: Re-Upload a post that you wish more people had read and explain why it was important to you. 


So here it goes:



Payback is a Mother...
I really wish someone would have warned me how bad the terrible-two really were. I know that they call it the terrible-twos for a reason but I had no idea it would be this bad. I thought my daughter started her terrible-two phase when she turn 1 1/2 but I was sooooo wrong. That was just a preface of what was to come.

My sweet and loving angel has turned into a little hellion. I spend the entire day telling Kyla not to touch this, don't climb on that, close the door, put that down. It is so tiring. I don't even know why I continue to waste my breath because she doesn't listen. Nothing seems to work. I thought time out was going to work and it did for the first two weeks but that was short-lived. Popping her is a waste of time because she will just look at you and continue about her business. UGH....it is so frustrating. I try to remind myself that the is just exploring her independence.

They say that when you have kids that they act 3X worse than you were as a child. Well, I just want to say "Sorry Mom, please remove the curse". I know that I was kind of mischievous when I was a child but this is ridiculous. I guess this is my payback for all the headaches and grey hairs that I caused my parents. I was hoping things would balance out since my husband was good as a child....no such luck.

Now don't get me wrong. I absolutely love my daughter but there are days when I look forward to going to work to get a break. I just don't understand how she can be so cute and sweet one moment and totally defiant the next. Hats off to all the stay-at-home moms who have made it through the terrible-twos phase. I am open to any and all suggestions and advice that any of you may have to offer. She has me seriously rethinking having another child. Someone....please tell me it get better.

I don't have many post to re-upload. The reason I chose to re-upload this post is because it was  my least view post and I had no comments on it. I was really hoping for comment with advice and encouragement to help me during this  crazy time. 

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs