PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Meet Me on Monday!! 9-20-10


I really look forward to Meet Me on Monday's. It is a chance you to get to know a little more about me. I sometimes learn new things about myself as well. I hope you enjoy this weeks installment.

Questions: 

1. What is your favorite all time movie?
This one is a tough one. I have so many movies that I love. I think I am going to have to go with Devil's Advocate. I love anything law related. Al Pacino played his role so well that I could watch any other movies with him it it for I while because I thought he was the devil.
2. How often do you go over the speed limit?
Unfortunately, way to often than I would like to admit. I keep trying to tell the police officers that I have a condition called lead foot but they don't buy it.  Now that my speedometer in my truck isn't working; I have to use my Droid app to know how fast I'm going.
3. What really gives you the creeps?
All bugs give me the creeps. I will break my neck just to get away from them. Especially those horrible nasty roaches...

4. What is your favorite snack?
I have two favorite snacks that are on total opposite ends of the spectrum. fruit and chocolate chips cookie(the inner fat girl in my can't resist). It just depends on which one is more readily available. Luckily it is usually fruit.



5. Would you rather be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy?
I'm going to have to go with a dog named Killer because I'm not the biggest fan of cats. Plus, my daughter is allergic to cats so now I have an excuse to not have to be around them.






 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs