PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

I know that I am late putting up my Halloween post but I am just getting over the fact that my camera was lost at the Candyfest event that my church holds every year.  I tried to take some pictures with my phone but it was dark and I couldn't get a good picture. So I have no pictures from Halloween night :-(

We had a great time at Candyfest this year. I was a huge event this year. Kyla had a good time playing the games and riding the hay ride. We also did some face painting and sand art.

Here are the only pictures I had loaded on my computer. It is pics from our first family pumpkin carving.



We bought a carving kit that had a lot of cute designs for us beginner pumpkin carvers.


Yum Yum!



My hubby wanted to do a simple pumpkin with the triangles, but anyone who knows me know I rarely do simple. I let Kyla pick out the design for the pumpkin.




I think DH did a really good job on the pumpkin (with our help of course)
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs