PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

An award for me?!?


What the flip?!? Whoop Whoop

My good friend over at DaLa Chanelle has given me the Stylish Blogger Award. I am so humbled right now. I feel so caught off guard...I don't even have an acceptance speech prepared.

Umm...who do I thank?

First of all I want to thank God for giving me the mental capacity to even be able to blog and all of my WONDERFUL readers who keep me going...

OK, but seriously let get back to business.

I have to let you guys in on 7 facts about my self; so here we go

  • Growing up I was the biggest tomboy you have ever seen. I would dare my mother to put a dress and a cute bow on me. Now I'm one the girliest (is that at word?)  people I know.
  • My biggest pet peeve is rude people. Do I need to start and etiquette course for these people? Because I will.
  • I am addicted to shopping. I mean REALLY addicted...ask my husband
  • My favorite restaurant ever in life is Olive Garden. I can eat their salad and breadsticks all day long.
  • I wished store carried egg nog year-round
  •  The only thing that I like about winter is being able to wear sweaters and boot without people looking at me like I'm crazy.
  • I am a closet nerd (well, not anymore...my secret is out).
OK, so now I'm off to tell all my awardees know about this wonderful award.

 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs