PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

It's Crunch Time

I can't believe that in 25 days I will officially be 30-year old. In one of my earlier post I talked about how I want to get my swagger back. I've made some baby steps but I'm not quite there yet


I have to admit that I have been slacking during the holidays on my diet and exercise. My goal is to get back down to 130 by my birthday. I'm only 9 pounds away from my goal but these darn 9 pound don't seem to want to go anywhere. Or maybe it's just the bag of lemonheads that I eat every other day. Either way; something has go to give. I will be able to fit into my jeans by my birthday.  So, I am back on my mission to get fine by my birthday.

Speaking of my birthday. I have NO ideal what I'm going to do for my birthday. I want to do something big since it's one of those milestone birthdays. I decided to take one of my vacations the week of my birthday. It's against my rules to work on my birthday...it's my personal holiday.

Anyone have any ideals for what I should do for my birthday?
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs