PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!!

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years Everyone!

I could  tell you that I'm about to walk out the door on my way to a great new years party. I could tell you about the festive makeup, cute stilettos and silver dress I have on. I could tell you about how much fun I'm going to have as I dance, drink Moscato and watch the ball drop at midnight. I could tell you about all those things but I would be lying my butt off.

I just got home from work about an hour ago and have been playing with baby girl. My new years eve plans are pretty non-existent. I will be at home watching Cat in the hat with baby girl. I'm pretty sure that I will not be up to watch the ball drop because I have to wake up at 4AM...yes, you read that right. The hubby is at work and I will be sleep before he gets home; so there goes my midnight kiss. Although this might all seem like a sad night; I am content with being at home in the comfort of my bed.

I can't wake up to a fresh new year with lots of new challenges, adventures, and changes. My one word for 2011 is HAPPY!! I will be HAPPY this year. So often we  concern ourselves with making sure that everyone around us is happy that we neglect our own happiness. My first goal is working out and eating healthy so that I can be HAPPY with my body (inside and out). So I am taking that time for myself to make me HAPPY.


I hope that everyone has a HAPPY and safe New Years!!


See you next Year!!!!!!
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs