PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let's Take Care of Home

Please excuse my mini mid-day rant. I just had some stuff on my mind that I wanted to share. I am an advocate for charity and volunteer work; so please don't take what I'm about to say the wrong way.

In the United States of America; we are so quick to start a relief project or send money and food to other countries. I understand that these places need help and assistance.

BUT WHAT ABOUT HOME?!?

We have millions of people here dying of HIV/AIDS, we have an enormous amount of homless and hungry people, places stuck by natural diasters that still haven't been rebuilt, and don't get me started on our national debt.

Why do we always send our money and resources elsewhere when it can do just as much good here at home?
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs