PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Fun while it lasted


I hope the everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is enjoying spending time with their families. I had a great Christmas and baby girl got everything that she wanted (of course)! I hope Santa was good to all of you as well.

Here are a few pics of my wild child enjoying her Christmas:



Santa got her a camera (just like mommy's). There were a lot of pictures of the floor and walls taken today.



I think the lip gloss was her favorite present

Another one of her favorites was a book my mother gave her. It's one of those book where you record your voice reading it. She loves that Grandma can read to her anytime she wants



I enjoyed my few days off but it's time for me to go back to work.

*boo*

Well, I can't really complain...I'm blessed to have a job.
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs