PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Making a list and checking it twice



I can't believe that Christmas is almost here. We only have 12 days left until Christmas This year has flown by so quickly.

In a attempt to help all my friends an family member who are like me and haven't even started shopping yet. Here are the top 5  items that are topping my list this year. I know that most of the stuff that I want is kind of pricey but hey, it's called a WISH list for a reason....

1. The Cannon Rebel T2i
 EOS Rebel T2i EF-S 18-55mm IS Kit

2. Adobe Photoshop Element 9...oh and a how to book
Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 Software for Mac and Windows

3. Sephora Gift Card - This is to feed my growing makeup addiction.

4. Visa Gift Card- The gift that keeps on giving. I can buy whatever my heart desires with this.

5. Diamond Earrings - What girl doesn't love diamonds????


What is on your Christmas WISHlist?
 
Blog Design by Cutesy Couture Designs